Here at Cascade Vision, we love meeting new patients. Part of easing your concerns is explaining what you can expect from our practice. When you are new to our office, we put in the effort to provide you with a positive and comforting experience. Once you have been with us for a while, you can continue to expect the highest level of service. We focus on providing quality optical care, excellent customer service, and a relaxing environment to maintain a lasting patient relationship. We consider your first visit the start of a long-term relationship with you.
We promise to tailor each and every appointment to fit your unique and individual needs. We look forward to meeting you!
For more information on your initial visit or to request an appointment, please don’t hesitate to call us today at (425) 235-9911!
- Patient History Form - Download & Print Form
- If you do not have AdobeReader® installed on your computer, Click Here To Download.
How do I access RevolutionPHR?
The acronym PHR stands for “Personal Health Record” and represents an online location where you can view important information regarding your eyes.
RevolutionPHR uses the highest standards of online security while allowing you to view your eye care record through any computer, phone, etc. We encourage you to use the Login information created specifically for you to review the many features available. You can get this login information by calling our office or by sending us a message.
Participation is completely optional. We have no record of your access, and we allow you to use this online portal at your discretion.
What can I do in RevolutionPHR?
- Update us with changes in information such as new addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, and more.
- Schedule appointments any time of day except for same day appointments.
- Check the status of glasses and contact lens orders.
- See all of your past or current billing statements, balances, and credits.