At Cascade Vision Center we offer a variety of services to ensure the best possible care for our patients. Along with Eye Exams we can diagnose, treat and manage ocular diseases like dry eye, hypertension, diabetes, glaucoma, and macular degeneration.
Other Eye Services Include:
- Medications to treat infections, glaucoma, allergies and other problems of the eye.
- Emergencies for foreign body removal, scratched cornea, sudden vision loss, etc.
- Contact Lenses Fitting with the newest technology and specialty contact lenses.
- Optical products with over 500 frame lines with a variety of price points and styles.
- Co-management of Laser Vision Correction and Cataract surgeries.
- Eyeglass prescriptions to fit your recreational and occupational lifestyles.
Frequency of Eye Exams
- Birth – 24 Months: 6 Months of age or as recommended
- 2 – 5 Years: At 3 years of age or as recommended
- 6 – 18 Years: Before first grade and every two years thereafter
- 18 – 40 Years: Recommended every one to three years
- 41 – 60 Years: Recommended every one to two years
- 61 and Older: Annually or as recommended